March 13th is a day that should really sparkle!
Among the other fun holidays and events, you can celebrate National Jewel Day. And since diamonds are a girl’s best friend, this should be an easy one to partake in.
Great National Jewel Day Celebration Ideas
Having a hard time thinking of ways to celebrate this great holiday?
Check out these great ideas:
- Buy yourself some jewelry! Whether it’s a ring, necklace, or a pair of earrings, there are lots of options to find a jewel you like.
- Buy someone else a gift with jewels in it. There doesn’t have to be a special reason to get someone a gift- just let them know you have been thinking about them!
- Learn about different gemstones, and decide which your favorite is. This can come in handy when it comes to birthdays, because then you can give a specific wanted gift.
- Check out your local museum or art gallery, and see if you can spot jewels that have been used.
- Figure out your birthstone. There is one for each month and they even have symbolic meanings behind them, so why not brush up on your jewel knowledge?
- Wear more jewelry than usual that day. Why not really show off your gems?
- Swap jewelry with friends. Everyone has those items that they don’t wear anymore, so why not see what they have?
- If this doesn’t work out, you can always sell your jewelry.
- Why not get family members involved? The more the merrier!
Take some time out of your schedule this year to appreciate jewels and their ability to give each day an extra edge.